Monday, January 16, 2012

SCUBA Diving Key West



Over the break my family and I took a trip to Key West to enjoy some warmer weather and a change of pace from our usual lives. While on the island, my step brother and I took several daily excursions into the deep blue abyss, exploring several ship wrecks and reefs off the coast.

The pictures my brother took with his camera don't really do justice to the atmosphere and the experience of diving. As a marine biologist, he was more interested in the local wildlife. I on the other hand, more enjoyed the act of exploring decrepit ships and immersing myself in that eerie, almost ghostly, atmosphere.

It was a wonderful experience and I kind of expect us to take trips such as these on an annual basis. If you'd like to see the rest of my brother's pictures you can see them on facebook here. (NOTE: he might have his privacy settings to where you won't be able to view them)

1 comment: