Friday, December 9, 2011

site specific pieces

Walking around to all of the site specific pieces on Wednesday was a really great experience. Everyone did a wonderful job and I was really fascinated by some of the pieces. It was cool to how everyone's piece interacted with the site and what it revealed about the site. I was interested by Dani's because of its placement, it really made you wonder how she got it out in the middle of the waterfall. I liked the thought behind Mohammad's piece and how each cluster of clay pieces represented CO2 molecules. I loved Maureen's and how it fit so well with the tranquility of the space. It was also really cool to see the quality of some people's work like Conor's and Ginny. Their textures were so clean and really communicated the textures that were depicting very well and clearly. Overall it was just cool to see the wide range of products that came out from one assignment! Good job everyone

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I particularly liked the ones that were in the public's path, so that people were forced to look at them. It made me rethink the placement of my piece

    ReplyDelete